We love our parent/community volunteers! However, due to COVID, our classroom volunteers must be pre-arranged with a teacher and adhere to the following guidelines:
The teacher and principal certify that the volunteer is “instructionally necessary”.
- Volunteers must show proof of COVID vaccination and present their card to the office.
- Volunteers must wear a mask while indoors.
- Volunteers must sign in and out in the office.
- Volunteers will be restricted to only working in the assigned classroom.
- Volunteers may not bring younger siblings (babies in strollers, toddlers).
- Volunteers agree to go through a LiveScan background check, once the process is defined by VUSD.